Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Favorites: Week 6





This week's prompts are:

  • Favorite blog (and not your own)
  • Favorite sport (can be one you play or watch)
  • Favorite memory (past or present)

1) Favorite blog:

Yanno what, guys?  I'm so new to this blogging thing that I just love them all.  I know I'm not the best at commenting and shit like that but know that I am lurking in the shadows.  LOL
2) Favorite sport:

Extreme shopping.  Not a sport you say?  Have you ever been to a sample sale?  Nuff said.
3) Favorite memory (past or present):

The first time my little girl read an entire bedtime story to me. It was last spring. It was the most amazing thing.



2 comments:

  1. OOO I need to change my sports answer to yours! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was late posting! Yikes! I love your answer. So you. LOL

    ReplyDelete